So today I was browsing on pinterest, as usual and I came across a picture from Kate Spade on 31 things to do before December 31st. I thought this was a great idea and I had to make my list right after reading it! The fall and winter months for me are a time with family and to do new exciting things. I hope you enjoy my list!
1. Take longer walks with Joe and our puppy.
2. Bake a pie from scratch.
3. Do black Friday shopping.
4. Buy gifts for children who need them.
5. Send out Christmas cards.
6. Hand make Christmas decorations.
7. Watch ABC Family Christmas movies.
8. Buy someone coffee at Starbucks.
9. Go to our local museum and zoo for their Christmas festivals.
10. Try a bold lip.
11. Drink hot cocoa – a lot.
12. Make my Aunt Kim’s fudge.
13. Go ice skating.
14. Decorate our house for Christmas.
15. Drive around and look at Christmas lights.
16. Kiss my love under the mistle toe.
17. Make my new years resolutions.
18. keep working toward my goals and future.
19. Celebrate mine and Joe’s four year anniversary.
20. Put effort into picking out thoughtful gifts.
21. Bake cookies.
22. Build a gingerbread house.
23. Listen to a ton of Christmas music.
24. Take a ton of pictures.
25. Buy my dog a cute winter sweater.
26. Donate clothes and blankets to a shelter.
27. Be kinder to people, even when they may not be kind in return.
28. Make homemade soups.
29. Try egg nog for the first time.
30. Spend the holidays with my favorite people.
31. Make a ton of new memories.
Let me know some of your things you would like to do before the end of 2013!