This is the Sweater Weather TAG!!
1. Favorite candle scent?
I just recently purchased my favorite “winter candy apple” and “Autumn” from Bath and Body Works and I love those!
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
All of the above.
3. What’s the best fall memory you have?
Anything I do with my family, pumpkin carving or Black Friday shopping!
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
I am kind of scared to try a dark lip because my skin is so light, so I would have to say winged eyeliner.
5. Best fragrance for fall?
Taylor Swift – Wonderstruck
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Potato salad, or pumpkin pie!
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
In California, it’s pretty nice not usually too unbearably cold.
8. Most worn sweater?
I just bought some that I think will be my new most worn sweaters this fall and winter.
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
I love nudes, reds, and really dark almost black polishes.
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Well, I love stepping on really crunchy leaves; does that count??
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Neither to be honest.
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I really loved pumpkin spice but I am over it now. I literally don’t want anything that flavor now.
14. Favorite fall TV show?
I have been watching Survivor, American Horror Story, and re-runs of Friends!
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Taylor Swift’s Red album, probably because it came out last fall!
I am ready for Christmas music though! I love me some Michael Buble!
16. Hats or Scarves?
Scarves are my all time favorite accessory ever.