When Erin over at Two Thirds Hazel tweeted last night that she was doing a link up on 32 things that make me happy, I knew I had to participate. Sometimes life can throw hard things at us, and sometimes those things can put is in the mind set that we don’t have anything to be happy about. That is so false. I know that thinking negative things is probably the easiest thing to do when things go wrong in life, but I know I need to get out of that mind set and count my blessings! Here are 32 things that make me happy!
1. My fiance; Joe. He makes me the happiest girl, and I feel so happy when we do absolutely anything together.
2. Knowing that my mom and my two sisters are my best friends.
3. My dog, because Pepper has literally the personality of a human and he loves us unconditionally.
4. Road Trips.
5. Freshly painted nails and toes.
6. Date Nights.
7. Coffee and Tea!
8. When I go shopping and find clothes that fit and look amazing on.
9. Thinking about our wedding!
10. Music and singing in the car at the top of your lungs.
11. A clean house and a clean car.
12. Working with my mom.
13. Having time to binge read an amazing book without stopping.
14. Flowers. Peonies in particular.
(No Source Found)
15. Pinterest. Because its helping me plan my wedding!
16. Seeing people do nice things for others without question.
17. Checking things off of my to-do list.
18. Stay at home nights where we get dinner and watch Netflix.
19. Fresh hair from the salon, and just great hair days in general!
20. Days off of work.
21. Snuggles with my boo and puppy.
22. Country Music.
23. Getting fun things in the mail.
24. Walking through target, just because.
25. Traveling – Something I hope to do a ton more of.
26. Reminiscing about good memories.
28. Pay day!
29. No traffic.
30. Holidays – I love being with my family and celebrating any holiday. I LOVE Christmas.
31. Being able to wear flip flops and sandals all the time.
What are your 32 things that make you happy? Go link up!