Happy halfway through the year! Originally this post was going to be my “June goals” but I had so many things I wanted to do/goals that I have for the entire summer that I really wanted to get them all out and in the open so I can start working on them. In order for me to make time for fun this summer I need to have a mini bucket list because in the midst of work, summer classes, and wedding planning I will need to make some time for fun. So here are some of my goals and things to do this summer!
1. Take nightly walks
2. Find engagement outfits for Joe and I
3. Decide flowers, DJ, Food situation for wedding
4. Pass my summer school class
5. Get new bedroom decor/furniture
6. Blog 3-5 times a week
7. Get financially organized and save, save, save.
8. Start DIY and home made decorations for wedding
9. Get back to using my planner diligently.
Summer bucket list:
1. Go camping at least once
2. Have at least one bonfire with smores!
3. Take a mini beach trip
4. Watch fireworks and have a BBQ on the fourth of July
5. Read at least 4 books (not school related)
6. Plan date nights for every two weeks somewhere new each time
7. Get in a body of water this summer
8. Have at least somewhat of a tan – hopefully!
9. Go to our local farmers market
10. Get at least two shaved ices
11. Go to our fair at the end of summer
12. See a country concert
13. Try some new summer recipes and drink recipes
What are some of your summer goals and bucket lists?
I am linking up over at Travel-Babbles