3. Be a teenager or a senior citizen for the rest of your life | I almost wanted to be a senior citizen, but then I remembered that I already have awful and painful knees and I can only imagine them at 80. So I choose a teenager, but hopefully I wont have the nasty attitude.
4. Have no hands or no legs | No legs. I really can’t imagine not being able to scratch my face. Plus I love Grey’s Anatomy and I know that you can get a fabulous prosthetic leg.
5. Lose your front teeth or both eyebrows | This is probably the worst one. I guess since there are solutions for getting fake teeth, and getting fake (but awful looking) eyebrows. I choose to lose my eyebrows, regretfully.
8. Have a personal chef or a personal driver | A personal chef. Cooking on a daily basis is a downfall of mine. Especially when its a million degrees and I’ve worked all day and then I want to make something really bad for me. I would love a chef.
10. Can’t taste or can’t smell | I’d rather not be able to smell. I would be really sad if I could never taste Chipotle again.