Anyway, I’ve rambled on for too long. I had a lot of favorites in the month of October, that I’m here to share with you guys today.
Before I get to my number one – the wedding was my over all favorite of the month of October! We are still waiting for those pictures and cannot wait to see them!
1. My girl T. Swift with 1989 takes the cake for the month of October. I had been listening to RED non-stop before this came out in anticipation of 1989! I love this new sound, and I love that each one of her albums has a different sound and each are so amazing.
2. Gone Girl – This was the only movie I saw in the month of October, and it really was worth the hype. It kept me thoroughly entertained, and made me think. Although the ending wasn’t my favorite I still give it two thumbs up!
3. Drybar Detox dry shampoo – I splurged a little at Sephora after trying this in store. I cannot say enough good things about this product. For one, it smells amazing! It does’t leave any residue in my hair, and it makes it look like first day hair.
4. LUNA bars – I have one seriously almost every single day. I love the blueberry bliss and s’more flavors.
5. Scarves – I can finally wear scarves, which is basically what I live in when the weather is cool enough.
6. This month I have hit pan on so many of my favorite shadows in my Naked palette from Urban Decay. I got this last year for Christmas, and I have been eyeing the other two since then.
7. Son’s of Anarchy – GUYS!! I finally am on the final season of SOA. I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone, so I won’t say much..but what the heck??? Juice and Gemma……I just can’t.
I am on the first episode of season 7, thank God for DVR!
What were some of your favorites from October?