Skincare is so important to me, but now more than ever (since my first dermatologist visit) is SPF essential to me. I know that most people understand the dangers of tanning and not using SPF, but I am still surprised at how many people brush it off and don’t actually use it. I have tried more products with SPF within the past year, and I definitely have my favorites. So, of course I thought I would share them.
- Aveeno Ultra-Calming Moisturizer (SPF 15) – This is a great lightweight product but it also helps to calm my redness, moisturizes, and gives some sun protection. Great for days when I don’t want to wear makeup, but need sunscreen on my face.
- Jergens BB Protect (SPF 15) – This product is specifically for light skin tones but they also have one for medium-deep skin tones as well. It is supposed to hydrate, provide SPF coverage, and enhance your skin’s appearance. Of course I don’t use this in place of normal higher SPF sunscreen, just on days I won’t be in the sun for long.
- COOLA Mineral Daydream Primer (SPF 30) – I recently purchased this product and have fallen in love with it. It not only provides enough SPF and also hydrates, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and redness. It makes your skin look dewy without being greasy. I also love COOLA for being cruelty free. They also don’t contain any parabens and sulfates.
- It Cosmetics CC Cream (SPF 50+) – This is by far the most benefits and SPF coverage I have ever found in a CC or BB cream. This product is so hydrating and brightening. This would be my number one product if they had more shades available. I purchased ‘light’ but I feel that I probably need ‘fair’ to make it more my color.
- Blistex Soft and Lush Chapstick (SPF 15) – You can’t forget about your lips! I have went through so many tubes of this because it really is the softest, and it doesn’t taste like it has sunscreen in it at all.
So there are my top favorite products right now that provide some coverage from the sun. What are some of your favorite products that I should try out?