I cannot believe I am sitting down to write my first post since June! I ended up taking a much longer hiatus, but not intentionally. The longer time went on the harder it was to figure out where to start again and what to blog about. This morning as I was scrolling through Twitter (as usual) I noticed Macy (who hosts this link-up) post about it almost being one year since starting 101 in 1001! It got me inspired to look at my list and cross things off that I had accomplished this year. It was exciting for me. So, thank you Macy for inspiring me to actually sit down and write this post.
Since I didn’t link up last time around I will update you on what I have crossed off my list and am currently working on since February.
- I have tried 5/25 brand new recipes from Pinterest. Surprisingly, all of them have been wins and Joe and I both loved them!
- I attended 1/3 of my concert goals – seeing The Killers in Las Vegas. This was a bucket list item for me and thankfully to my mom, she made this happen!
- 1/3 shows have been seen – Joe and I saw Mystere at Treasure Island while we were In Vegas this past October and it was incredible.
- I completed my goal of going back to Las Vegas 2/2 times (but I’m positive we will go back plenty of more times)
- We Tried a new double date night idea in August which was an Escape Room, and it was so much fun!
- Try new restaurants in our town. We have actually been branching out and have tried 2/5 new restaurants lately.
- Take my niece on fun adventures. We have done this by taking her to the local zoo and she had a blast.
- Write myself Future Me emails every year. I just recently received one from last year, and wrote myself a new one for 2017.
- girls night out was completed several times, and it will definitely be a regular thing.