Today is my 28th birthday (woohooo)!! Although I feel a little panicked about approaching 30, I am just thankful to “get to” have another birthday. I am learning so much more about myself and life with each passing year, that I think every single year should be celebrated. I decided to do an “all about me post” so I’m going to share 28 random facts about myself, on my 28th birthday!
Thank you PinkBlush for sending over this top! #pinkblushstyleambassador
1. I am the oldest child, and it definitely shows.
2. I have probably re-watched The Office at least 20 times, and still put it on whenever I need a laugh.
3. I could be a stereotype for enneagram 1 – it is so accurate.
4. I have worked with kids since I was 15 – I was a nanny, babysitter, a camp counselor, after school teacher – and almost had my degree in teaching but since having my own kid – I switched my major to communications and am now finishing that degree.
5. I work from home doing online marketing and content creation for a small business – and just recently took on a new client!
6. I got to do a commercial for Chick-Fil-A last year and it’s one of my proudest moments (lol, really though)
7. I love fall, and wish we could skip summer altogether.
8. I am not a night owl at all. I consider going to bed at 10pm late!
9. I would splurge on Starbucks every single day & having fresh flowers in my house all the time if I could.
10. My mom is my best friend.
11. I’m obsessed with all things Disney and cannot wait to take Nate there.
12. I don’t like dark chocolate.
13. I could go two weeks without washing my hair and you’d never know (I typically only wash it once a week). Yes, this is something I’m proud of.
14. I’ve never seen an episode of The Bachelor(ette)…ever.
15. My favorite color is pink.
16. I am at least 30 minutes early to everything.
17. I have a major sweet tooth.
18. My husband (Joe) and I have been together over 10 years now – we started dating when I was 17!!
19. I have been obsessed with Gilmore Girls since I was 12 and still watch it pretty much every single year!
20. I live in California, but still consider Las Vegas my home – and would move back in a heartbeat.
21. I am very close with my family. Growing up it was always me, my mom, and sisters – and we hang out every single weekend.
22. I truly never thought I’d be a boy mom, but I love it SO much now!
23. In high school I had to have my nails painted at all times, and now I’m just happy when I have a chance to paint them!
24. I have never been outside of the country!
25. I am 100% a type A, and extreme neat freak.
26. I’ve had over 30+ moles removed (pale problems) so if you see me outside slathered in sunscreen, a huge hat, and full body coverage – that’s why!
27. I cannot watch scary movies, I am such a wimp!
28. Most days I will do my whole makeup routine, and skip mascara – I find it to be the most annoying part of my makeup process. I apparently need eyelash extensions.
I can’t believe how long that took! Cheers to 28, and hoping it will be a great year!!