So I just recently received my October Ipsy bag and I wanted to share all of the products from my bag. This is a monthly subscription service that is only 10.00 a month including shipping!
This months “theme” was the art of beauty.
1. Full size Zoya nail polish in Giovanna, I was so beyond excited to get this in my bag this month! You could receive one of three beautiful jewel tones and I would have been happy with any of the colors! Such a great formula and beautiful pay off!
2. Buxom Full On Lip Polish “Dolly” – This was another one I was so happy to get in my bag! It is a beautiful color for fall and the perfect size to throw in your bag!
3. La Fresh Oil Free Face Cleanser Wipes set of ten – I had never tried anything from La Fresh before and I am always going through makeup wipes like crazy. The only thing is you for sure cannot rely on these to take off your makeup or to really clean your face. I feel like these would be perfect for the morning when your face is already cleaned and you just need to re-fresh.
4. Nourish Organic Coconut and Argan Body Lotion – Before receiving my Ipsy bag I had never heard of this brand before, but after trying the lotion I really do love it! It’s USDA Organic and also sold at target! It kind of gives your hands a tingling feeling when you put it on and works so great!
5. Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel – This product was probably the one I was not excited for at all, I have super thick hair and I really don’t need any more volume in my hair! I really do enjoy Sexy Hair products though I just don’t think I will get much use out of this one.
I think that overall this was one of my favorite months so far with Ipsy! I was so surprised by the Buxom lipgloss and the Zoya nail polish! I really recommend trying this subscription service out!