1. Faithfully start saving money for our honeymoon. Since we didn’t get to take one right after the wedding due to work and school, we have got to start saving so we can take that vacation.
2. Try five new Pinterest recipes. I have tried two new recipes lately and have loved them! I feel like I am learning more and more about cooking. P.S I made this a couple nights ago, and it was amazing.
3. Make a new dish to take for Thanksgiving dinner at my moms. Joe and I usually make my Granddad’s potato salad recipe for the holidays, but in addition to that I want to either try to cook or bake something new.
4. Post at least three times a week and get a blog makeover this month! I have officially changed my last name, and I need to update pretty much everything on this blog.
5. Once I get all of our wedding photos, who knows when that’ll be (seriously, it’s been a month) I want to at least have all of the wedding posts drafted and ready for the upcoming Wednesdays. I cannot wait to see them and share with you all!
6. Have a garage sale! This is a big one. I have been wanting to sell so many items like old clothes and shoes, but hate dealing with Craigslist. November is the only month that won’t be too cold to do that. I have a major urge (hate that word) to de-clutter everything!
What are your goals for this month?